Thursday, May 8, 2008

So little time

Gosh~ I am so frustrated these days!

Advance Function presentation was on yesterday. Two days before yesterday,I lost my thumbdrive! Stupid TDT aka ThumbDriveTheif! (Ok la,actually I am the one who is careless first) So i have to redo EVERYTHING IN ONE DAY! ONE FREAKING DAY! But yeah,I really wanna thanks for my dear partner, Lois who did a great job. Sorry though,for troubling you. =\ But yeah, I think we did a good job yesterday. ((: BUT WAIT! Why are some groups penalized us so freaking LOW MARKS!! DAMN

Next up is my Computer Science. Gonna complain about the TDT again. I SAVED ALL MY PROGRAMS INSIDE AND NOW IS ALL GONE! Good la good, now tell me how can I do my revision? (Though, I didn't do revision for that subject these few months. But FINAL IS COMING! So I NEED TO STUDY!)

CHEMISTRY! Gosh, tell me how I can stuck EVERY SINGLE THING OF CHEMISTRY IN MY BRAIN! I started my revision few days ago, but now when I recall, everything seems so blur to me! S.O.S! =(

English class is getting more boring. And every time when I enter class, I feel like I am gonna meet "Jay Chou", aka the SleepingGod "Zhou Gong"(in chinese). But what to do, I still have to do. And I think my mark is dropping . =\

Argh! I am so frustrated again! Left less than ONE FREAKING MONTH dy! Got to study now,perhaps. =P

You will be my side all the time,aint? (:

No comments: