Sunday, February 1, 2009

Proof of friendship!

19 of us and yet there are still some who can't make it!

Yee-Sang + Yum Seng!
ps : Blame Mavis's lousy camera. hahahaha.

I swear we were so excited until we did around 4 or 5 times of yum seng!
yes yes embarassing la imagine everyone in the whole restaurant look at you cos you shout like you didn't shout for 10 years or something

Cheers for our friendship!

PS: I will blog about our dinner + outing,IF I am in the mood. Hahaha. :P

3 comments:

GGdTJJ said...

don't blog la..
make me sad that I didn't attend only..
BTW, I think I participate in one of the yum-seng.. Haha!!

♥KangYin♥ said...

LOL. Don't la like that. At least we didn't forget you right? (:

And,the yum-seng when we called you that time,we were at Glory already. Hahaha. But nvm. At least we did yum seng together,without the drink! :P

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA..yalo jack,i thought of you when we left the restaurant! then i called you when we were at the playgruond at glory,and i asked everyone to YUMSENG once again for youuuuu..SEE IM A GOOD FRIEND EH??hahahahahaha..but awwwwwwww..fel like crying when i play the video..awwwwwww..