Saturday, September 20, 2008

Double happiness!

It's a HOT Saturday today. I'm sweating like I didn't sweat before in my wholelife. My house's water pump went wrong today. How unlucky!

It' today! s 20 SeptemberWeee.. I am so happy for 2 reasons. Let's just leave the sweating part behind first.

What so special today?

Tadaaaa.. It's my cousin's wedding today! (Sorry for the low quality picture though. They are pictures of picture.)
Aww...How sweet of them!
Happy new couple,Ray and Jane! Congratulations!

Next!

20+ years ago they met. 20 years ago they married. 20 years later their daughter is blogging about them! :D
It's my parent's 20th anniversary today! Weeee... I'm so proud to have both of you. The love both of you gave will always be appreciate! I love both of you! :D
(Okay no picture for this.)


After my cousin's wedding dinner, I spot this.

LMAO! Tell me what it looks like for you! Hahaha!

PS : Ok ok I know I still haven't upload those pictures i promised. Patient!

I still feel baddddd. Sorry.
Miss you like crazy.


3 comments:

† ЖŷpħQ † said...

ermmm.... wats tat?

♥KangYin♥ said...

Hahaha. Actually is a kind of seafood,call Geoduck.

TzeLih said...

WHAT THE FREAK !?